Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Day 3 - The true root.

My reaction shocked me. It was so natural, like a smile when you see a friend, and oh, so familiar. "It's an evil report." The Holy Spirit's calm, gentle voice echoed in my consciousness. An evil report. It was true.
From as far back as I can remember, every day, on literally every occasion, my mind has drifted to the worst that could happen.
Now outwardly, I'm a very positive person, optimistic, always looking to bring out the best in life. But an ugly habit had wormed it's way in and gotten stuck in my subconscious. There was the problem.

3 comments:

redeemed diva said...

Yahoo! Love this post, as usual. Evil report is so true. I can recognize this in my own life so many times. I am really enjoying how God is revealing this to you. Keep writing your future, girl, because I think that it's spelled FREEDOM!

Anonymous said...

What a great lesson to learn. Those evil reports can have us wandering around needlessly in the desert for years.

Rhonda said...

How exciting to receive this understanding........and it's only day 3!!!